The yoga of yoga and being busy

Winslow Craig sculpture (Apologies - Galvanised Man I think)
Strange week. Facing people I would rather not face but feeling relieved that while there is some distaste, there is no anger and the feelings quickly pass and the work gets done.

A lot of things happening. Feeling as though the body is adapting. Body feels in the adapting that is is constricting and tightening up.  Two attempts at yoga fail as the pain is too much.  People are happy.   There is something light and free about the man in the picture and I remember when I used to feel that way. Body constricting is one thing. The heat/humidity and the dust and the mosquitoes and the ants running all over.

There is fatigue in the conditioning to survive. There are interesting projects. There are rapid mind and emotion swaps.  The joy of the loved one saying amazing things and the feeling that there was nothing wrong with the loved one mixed with the despair and sadness of not being able to say anything and not even shake a hand even though hands have been shaken with all kinds of people.  And the distaste at the 'enemies' is mild compared to the sadness of remembering and wishing that things could be different.. but the restraining order is in place.  Feeling nice seeing a picture of some work done because the client was one which I had never thought I would work with again..but then not wanting to push it too much because of the woman with mental health issues who would want to claim I took the work from her. She is the only person though who tells me about the picture and she does not tell me about the work I took from her and I keep in contact with her because I am mad too and I celebrate all those who keep in touch with me.

Nourishing challenges as a former student turned employer wants to deal with a human rights issue in his workplace.  Another project requires some technical input and not much talk with too many people.  Another possible project requires mental input. I have to write about the woman in the cafe and the bus man who can't believe people would reach 75 without owning their own house or having their chirren put dem out. 

Universe is good and the body goes through the yoga routine this time , most of it anyway.  There is a lot of work to be done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar