Real men chew thyme wid honey and work in de rain

The night before.. mentodex, broad leaf thyme wid honey, ginger tea wid honey, peppermint oil and vicks on the foot bottom and socks, a paracetmol in case of headache, castor oil (and blow Karen Hall name because Karen swear by castor oil and nutmeg for everything) and shilling oil pun de chest and eucalyptus oil pun de pillow...

Night was a bit fitful.. kept waking up because of the rain and tossing and in my mind all the things that I have to do before the end of August..

530am and I get up.. rain, place cold, but I say.. right.. time to start cleaning house and so.. the water not in the back yard. .. take off socks and so .. place cold, floor cold.. but some energy from somewhere got me going and I moving fast because the water rising downstairs near the pipe where I have to full the bucket to mop.

No coughing. Throat feel a bit funny. chew some thyme. Drink some tumeric and honey and hot coffee.. Drink some coffee wid cinammon.

Manage to do all the cleaning. And extra.. wipe the windows which were nasty with construction dust and rain dust.. drink a piriton in case I start itching.



Head wet in de rain and dodging the rising waters.
It feel nice. I confess.. I stay longer in de rain dan I had to.. because de cool rain feel nice on de body (and I dont wear shirt to sleep or work) and dere is nutting like cool rain pun de body.

Throat feeling a bit weird and I thinking.. rass. I gotta go places next week and I aint able go wid no cough and I remember the man who gave me a massage with Vicks  in Vienna when one night I crashed.


Clean up done. Another piece of thyme. Some more honey.

Mentodex

Oil on de foot, socks etc. I aint kay how bad I cough now because i clean de house and I enjoy de rain.

I know.. I must not complain.



Energy there.. .. dont know if it is the thyme and ginger and honey or what.

Real men chew thyme and get wet in de rain no matter what.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar