Yoga of sweet potato, peanut butter , coconut milk dressing..

Sweet potato

One of the sweet potato has sprouts coming out and I say right, come on man, get going, do the thing the  recipe which came through on social media. I could plant the sweet potato, but my hand got blight so best to eat.

I chip up the shoot to add in the salad as a woman I know uses the leaves to make bhaji. The other salad thing I use is celery - luxury in these oil and gas times, instead of the curry leaves. And I forgot the chilli and didn't worry with mint, substitute eschallot for green onions.



 


Coconut milk

Sunday morning and first thing I do is grate the coconut. I cannot imagine a coconut milk dressing as coconut milk seems too thin.

So I say right, will put in fridge, then let cream rise and use that. And garlic on my mind as people telling me how to use garlic to get rid of the wind which seemed to have moved to the chest. I can't find the nice round limes which give the best tasting juice and fragrance.. nine limes for two hundred dollars of the limes which are more plentiful .

Oven

Put on the oven after months, and waiting for the beep sound to say it reach the 415 but nothing coming and I wonder if the oven working. 

The mix of electricity and gas means also keeping an eye out for the power company's desire to remind us that they have problems. It is a big oven, other things could have gone in but place hot.


I use the pure peanut butter instead of crushed peanuts and sugar.. , the power company cuts off the power before the time, so the peanut butter warms on the sweet potato slices in the cooling oven.

The thing taste good.. , without dressing.. without sugar.

Coconut milk dressing

The small ladle cracks the solid layer of coconut cream in the bowl from the fridge. I mix up with the lime juice and the garlic, lil Hoisin sauce instead of fish sauce.. and the nice creaminess turns back into milk.. 

Pour on the sweet potato and peanut butter, and the celery and eschallot .. 

Gratitude for all blessings..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar

The uncomfortable white man in the room with history..