Healing aroma of roasting baigan..

 


The baigan is on the stove and my mind is on my failure at the main task I was supposed to do and for which the consequences are manifesting. Four baigan for $200 and I buy not sure what to do with it as mind getting ready for the other changes.

Body is feeling the stress pains.. which ripple through and which also make me grateful that the stress is not manifesting in other ways. 

Doing other chores. Chip up the onion. Wondering how to roast the tomato..they were $200 a pound so abundance.

Sharp burning smell, warm ..is around. I am breathing in and out in a way, not really thinking about   the sharpness coming in and the warmth.

And the pain seems to go.. muscles kind of relax. I am not thinking of it.

The sharpness brings the focus to making the choka to plan.. try a thing with frying the onion in olive oil, decide to roast the tomato on a tawa even though stove mess up but I not sure how to roast tomato on stove top. 

And thinking of how baigan and tomato are family. Tawa singes as the tomato cooks in a way.

And then mashing things up.

And cleaning stove afterwards. It would have been quicker , cleaner in the microwave.

But no aroma therapy to help the muscles relax.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar