AntivirusGy 6: Currying the skin / peel of Banana skin / peel




Scrolling the Facebook feed and I see something about cooking banana skin and I am like what?
I start reading and see all kinds of things.. not too ripe, not too green, soak the skin.. etc etc.  I wonder if people mixing up plantain and banana, I mean we use green plantain skin as stain when making abeer at phagwah time.

I social distance from other people and contemplate the cayenne banana which more expensive than sweet fig and I think, arite let me try the cayenne banana peel.

Time too cook.  I peel one and eat it, and I peel another one and put in freezer.I don't know how to store peels.

I see a recipe for curry... a lot of people talking about a bar b que type thing to put as a burger filling, but well curry anything is always good.

I didn't see the point about soaking the skin for 30 minutes.

I chunkay the curry, put in the skin. Try a thing with some coconut and ginger and so.

Nice smell coming out, kind of sweetish too.  It bunjal down quick and I think it done in about 7 minutes.

Time to eat. My belly is clenching as I aint sure. Mouth lil twist up.

The pieces of skin absorb the spices nicely. Nice light texture. Curry might be too strong

If I aint dead or I aint get belly wuk or anything else, I might try cooking it another way.



(AntivirusGy is a collection of ramblings on things which have changed since Covid 19 entered our vocabulary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar