Love flow and ebb in a time of elections madness


I see the name in the inbox and the ?. 

A simple question, about the blog.  I send the link.

It has been months of shunning.  I have breathed so I answer as I deal with any other question.

I delete the conversation.  With ordinary love, I could go into a string of how are yous and so on. But this is not ordinary love.

Neither of us voted, different reasons though.

I am thinking love, doing love.

I see inbox again.

Then a few lines detailing the problems we have had. I am the monster.

How does a monster do love?

I breathe. I start typing to challenge each line, much like h ow the politicians go back and forth on history on who is right and who is wrong.

And I say, no , you love yourself first. And nothing will change, Nothing has changed.



I breathe. I feel calm as I type 'I don't know what to say'

Reply comes in 'Don't say anything'


I type a nice ending 'I wish you the best' and delete the conversation.

Love  ebbed and gone.

"I am tired and drained' you say . ..  and I realise, that is why the unexpected contact.  I want to send music to say, to hell with the elections, play this on the phone loudly and dance with somebody

But no, doing love is maintaining distance .. the love is ebbing anyways.

The religion is clear, people like me are messengers of Satan. I want to write that in, but love says, no..no.. those points have been made  .

Take care I say, do what you can to rejuvenate.


I delete the conversation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar