Frozen banana and oats...

Two women told me that when the bananas are ripening and you want to keep them, slice them and put in the freezer and then you could make smoothies with them. 

I know bananas tend to go mushy in the fridge so this is all new.  I sometimes end up baking muffinsf but I didn't want to do sugar because I was binging already on sugar.

The frozen banana is nice to eat too, kind of like a custard block without the iciness. It wouldn't melt in your mouth.

So I  blend up the thing with oats and some milk. Is like a nice cold milkshake thing.  

All good except the lil grains in the mixture from the oats could make you cough.  And having to wash the blender parts after. I aint a smoothie person really.

I see another thing say when you blend up the frozen banana it could come out like ice cream.
There is another set of frozen one in the fridge so I might do it with peanut butter and see what happens.
This is the frozen banana blended up.. it is like ice cream.. this is amazing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar