Standing in the tree pose when everything else is difficult..

Wake up and realise that the moon and the planets are out of sync and that the urge to lie and do nothing is greatest. Body is full of stiffness and pain and mind is clouded. Things fall out the hand and I realise that I need to focus on the fingers to hold things to get things done. I cancel a couple of things because I can't see myself moving to get to them.

Heat is on and yoga cannot be done so easily as the stomach is never empty because water is always needed , even if a half glass or so.  Yoga is best on an almost empty stomach.

Tightness in some places and mind is rumbling. The invitation which is simple comes and I have to turn it down because I can imagine the loved one's glances away from me or the look of contempt or the look of fear and uncertainty. I am glad though there is another excuse as the venue is not one I would go to .. but still the invitation comes and reminds me when I should be looking ahead and not remembering.

Random questions about 'how things are going' are answered in muddled ways because things are not going good.. it so easy to binge and eat badly that to try to restrain and focus on the things which have to be stopped for nurturing from here now on.

Mind tries to start the yoga mode. Stomach is not so full.. and get focus. The balance sometimes does not work.. the clumsiness comes through when the mind is not controlling the body.

Tree pose.. vikrasana and the balance happens and body stretches and so. Suprised myself. The other poses don't work, don't complete as the mind keeps shifting and whirling and the body tenses up.

Last possible pose reached. The body pains rather than relaxes  in the stretching and I know that I should stop and that now is probably not the time to stretch.

Moon and planets are probably out of sync so best to sit and do nothing as much as possible and just wait until things can move again. Nothing has changed. I do know that I could balance in the tree pose though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar