Three men in love..

"Uncle B is a loving big man." A said. "I feel bad.. I just had to pick up S and put he in de ambulance.. he drink a whole set of tablets in front of Uncle B."

A had moved into the house with his childhood friend S and Uncle B. Uncle B is diabetic and one foot has an amputation. A had problems with his house and is waiting for it be fixed.

Uncle B now lives in the family home alone. S used to come and weed the yard and do odd jobs around the neighbourhood.  S also stole from neighbours.  S also has friends who have been in jail. One elderly woman is scared in the night because S, when drunk, has threatened to attack her. He and his friends have stolen from her yard. A might not be one of the friends who steals.

Uncle B's relatives have got police to put S out. S was in jail for a month. S moved in back.  Neighbours don't understand. While Uncle B was sick, S used to lift Uncle B up and down the steps and take him to clinic and so.

S has been on a rampage since the weekend. Cussing up. Knocking doors and so. Uncle B has told people not to bother. One time he had called the police.

A moved in recently. He smokes his weed outside the house. I asked him one time about the weed and if he sure he not using stained weed or black joints. He said nah.. he know he supplier. He said S and he grow up together "S father used to min' me".  "S tell me to come here . My house got some problems and need fixing"

"Uncle B is a real nice man.. I try to talk to S to behave he himself. Sometimes he listen to me. He got TB"

S on his rampage talks about killing coolie people and black people. He is of mostly Amerindian origins. Uncle B is a black man. His neighours are angry with him since Uncle B's family live good good with everybody else and there was never any story about tiefing and so.

A was cleaning out. "S vomit up all over. I just come home. He lie down in front. Somebody call de ambulance. Uncle B tell me to put him in. I pick he up, but like he doan want to go"

A's face wrinkled up. "I couldn't work , my hand had an injury.. I don't understand... I feel bad. S is nah like dat.. S was nevah like dat.. why he behaving like dat.. Uncle B is a loving big man, treat we nice.. I aint know what gun happen now as I deh hey because S bring me hey . I know he rowing because Uncle B tell he cyan bring in he woman and so hey.  I gotta try and patch Uncle B wheelchair tyre.. "


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar