Soya chunks and random things..


Feeling like eating something different but not sure what and also not feeling like cooking too much or chopping up too much.. so soaked some chunks in hot water and left it.

Found a tomato, - chopped it,  and carrots - grated it and sweet pepper - sliced up. There is some blended green seasoning in the fridge so rolled the chunks in them for a bit.
Some schellot mixed up with some old fine leaf thyme
Found ginger and grated up some.

Put some oil, a lil too much in the frying pan, heated it and threw in the tomatoes and some shellot. If was able to peel onion and garlic I might have thrown in some.

Threw in the carrot, sweet pepper, ginger, chunks.. and then stirred up and everything started to simmer down nicely but water still visible

I remembered I had some grated coconut in the freezer (somebody had the idea of just go on a grating spree and then freeze portions to mix up with hot water when you want coconut milk)

I chipped off some of hte frozen coconut and threw it in the pan.. and turned it around and then when I think it was finished, i took it off.

De ting wuk good.. ginger and coconut milk and herbs and so is a nice mix for anything including chunks.

I doubt I would be able to recreate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar