Dear cashew..


Dear cashew
I don't normally go after you , but I am glad you came my way today as you are sweet and crunchy and I needed that.

I woke up this morning.. the night was okay.. deep sleep and I prayed that I could be useful, not make any mistakes like I did yesterday, and just move on with life.

Unlike the mistakes from yesterday, you were a welcome surprise today.

I am still mourning again, for the loss of what might have been with a loved one. I had grieved and recovered before.. but the restoration of contact seemed to indicate that there was some possibility and again I grieve..

Now is not a good time for grieving as it makes the other the other things worse.

I am grateful though, that you came my way.  I wish though, as with so many other things, that even as I enjoy the time I spend with you, I am not attached to you and it doesn't matter if I never see you again.

I wish I could be as detached from other desires , including this desire not to keep messing up.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar