The joy (brief) of salara and cool breeze on the landing...


Salara was too red to resist and the first 2/3 went down quick.. Succumbing to the salara rather than the urge to reach out to the loved one who had said 'call any time' even though we both knew I couldn't .

Thinking this would be the last one in a day of binge eating.. because time has to shift to healing and to reduce the sugar and the calories and to find other ways of coping with the mental health issues.

Random requests come in for information and I hope and pray that I answered properly. Another man asks about a work thing and I feel a bit silly saying I am on some time off because I said that before and the time off thing is not true since there is work which I have to do.

Rain falling and I go walk in it.. watching older Shah Rukh Dancing around with the younger woman and thinking yeah.. that would be me when I reach his age and when I stop eating salara and drinking hot chocolate mix which I put back in the grocery store.


But cool evening, nice breeze, last of the salara there to be eaten and it fresh and I have lost the battle with my head anyways..

I tell a loved one that the milestone for when I know I am at a good place is when my head could touch my knees in the Uttanasana and the other poses.


But first, my hands gotta stop bring salara to my mouth.. and not take that as an alternative to typing keys in text messages or emails or calling numbers on the phone to whine..

Comments

  1. Salara is my favorite, u could kidnapped me with that , lol, .aawaa you really have away with words... Mental health issues my view is talk with someone :) , pick up a hobby or just plain old read a good book

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar