Crashed mind, crashed body..

Image from https://openclipart.org/detail/221538/frantic-man
There is a short walk , a nice walk between the two places where I have to submit the deliverables.

The first place, the stress had built up, the stress was underneath though piling up on other things and I didn't realise how bad it was. I submitted.

I walked to the second place, Submitted and came out thinking that I could skip jump run and go and do other things like which I used to do years ago after high stress things like exams.

I could not move. Back felt stiff. Body felt tight. Legs heavy. Mind also feeling exhausted as I contemplated the next set of chores.

It was that kind of exhaustion which also prevented sleep from coming. I managed to move slowly to where I was going.
I accessed sugar which was stupid because I know that I should try to stretch.

I managed to move around.. go to places.. but all the time.. it was heavy. Fortunately there was a place with good music. It helped a bit.

I tried going down on the floor.. come on man, you have to stretch..
Stretching requires energy, it also releases energy. 

Much as I need it.. I keep thinking.. let me try a bit at a time.. but it not working.

I do the list of tasks to be done in my head. Mistake. makes me more heavy.

Brain shuts down. Hoping that I would wake up feeling refreshed and energetic.

Wake up feeling worried.. the feeling is still there. I try bending and so to loosen up .. but even bending . it is not releasing the remaining tension which is holding back.

Thinking I should lie in bed and rest, but I have a feeling that rest is not what is needed. I have to loosen the body.. get it moving, but it seems I have to get my mind moving.

And my mind is not moving as fast as it should.. it seems to be whirling around in circles rather than just being steady.

I am fighting between sitting and doing nothing and getting on with the things to do But that stupid fighting is not good.

At some point I will move.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar