Another moon...

Man asked 'how are you ' and when I answer he goes off because no one really wants to hear a truth about 'mental health issues and dealing with those' and I get back the feelings of I should not say these things and be polite.

Two other people need something and I am able to respond though, quickly and feel a sense that I can still do things.

Work to be done and it is taking too long.. chasing distractions and avoiding crafting language and weaving words which I should have been glad to weave.

Body has the pain and heaviness and no movement is helping to speed it up or maybe it is my imagination and the clear moon light sky is created because the clouds are in my head and not in the sky.

There is nice wind and the coconut trees are blowing making a nice music but I am not hearing it really.

It might be the moon again. I have to wait and do the work in between before the deadline. I have to replace the hatred that I am no longer working as fast as I have to, and the frustration that I am supposed to find new ways to ensure the brain works as it used with some kind of short term technique which is about survival.. not about actual joy in finishing the thing and not worrying about sense of achievement.

The frustration that it is not the work is difficult, but that there is a lack of interest when the results are due soon.

Blaming the moon will not help though. My destiny is in my hands or rather in the fingers on the keyboard.

Comments

  1. Mental health has it own stigma unfortunatly it topic I am passionate about , our society can gain so much if they became more knowledge on mental health .. On side not favorite point of this blog was 'my resting is in my hands" ..:) ..and don't blame the moon it stand alone but very bright an proud .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely.. glad you are keen on working on mental health and wellness

      Delete
    2. Thank you , yes I am ..and ment 'destiny' above ..lol keep up the awesome ..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar