Breathing as a deliberate process..

Young man said he had mental health problems in the past. He meditates now and encourages others. He said about  getting better - "it's a deliberate process" 

Woke up thinking that I would get an important document finished. Mind had ideas but the feelings of energy and getting the thing finished disappeared quickly. It was easy to be distracted and strange distractions..
I thought here and now and moving on.. no more dreaming of the running and so.. 

The past came up.. a query which had me going back to 1997, another one to 2004, another painful one to 2003, another one to to 2008.. 

The document I have to write is futuristic.. could be creative and initiate potential. That is how I felt in 1997, in 2003, in 2008.. and in all cases, all those things ended. 


Man messaged me about a liquor seller promoting binge drinking. Man said he doesn't really care but knows that I do.. 

Other words keep floating in between the clouds , another friend newly dealing with mental health issues, other work to be done.

Decide to stretch and breathe..  do the yoga which the pain would allow.. the pain does not go away really, but other parts of the body feel okay.... thinking that this is the future.

The breathing is good.. I think about whether I should write this blog, or start putting words on the blank paper related to the future .

There is no picture for breathing deliberately.

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar