Blank document, baiganee, adultery and elusive stretches..

Mind whirling. Blank document Secret relief that client has not responded within the agreed time frame. Wild idea to write another thing and the two sentences do not become 1700 words.

Another inadvertent connection with the past and I think, moon.. please move and wonder if I could move further away from the moon to a place where I could be energetic and get through work and think up brilliant things and so.

Woman says she wants to find out 'how you keep going' and i want to tell her. that i am not going.. really and that the successful covering and masking are not going but spinning in a rut.

Craving baiganee and find it. Nice to chat. Seller is nice. Upbeat story and rapid identification that this is not the normal baiganee conversation. 
Good to hear of success.

Body feeling heavy. The baiganee with sour and  adulterous possibilities might not have good. Maybe lettuce and adultery would have been better.

 Backing down and thinking no no, not this.. but the flow is easy. 

Blank paper again.. I will finish this. I craft an email to say that there might be another way but pride again, NO.. I will not ask and be rejected again.

I will finish this.

Think of the days when I did yoga. The peppermint oil bottle is empty. The pursuit of wellness in pepper mint oil. Better than liquor though.

The stretches are reluctant and hesitant. Conscious efforts to relax the entire body. Pain is there.. and memory of when I used to run and then do the yoga routine.

Thinking.. move forward.. here and now.. stretch out the joints. ignore the pain. Some poses are no longer possible.  Elusive.. knees do not reach floor.. head does not reach knees..

Thinking that I should not write another blog and think about the blank document to be filled and reminding the client.

The blank document with two lines is still there. At some point before the deadline the 1700 words will appear. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar