It is not adultery because..

It is not adultery because....

... we not talking about having sex or we not having phone sex and we are not talking about even meeting up in person for juice or so..

.. we find words to talk about many things and even though the words come fast, nervous like sometimes because I think we both making sure the conversation and the words are neutral..

.. when you say your spouse don't want you to do something I keep my mouth shut and don't say.. but but.. but.. you can do anything you want right .. and I don't ask.. I wonder how your spouse feel about you talking to me...

... when you reach home and done the call I can't fall  back asleep easily because I keep wondering if I am doing the right thing in encouraging the conversations as much as I like them.. and then I fall asleep when I say over to you God.. if good is to come of this, then good will come, and if bad will come, let it only come to me becaue I know I could hang up the phone and because love is supposed to be like dat.

..  we are not talking about having sex or we not having phone sex and we are not talking about even meeting up in person for juice or so

Comments

  1. this has got me thinking....but for now those thoughts will reside in my head

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a slippery slope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will this be enough may be better to have a clean break rather than prolong something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There have been many clean breaks :)

      Delete
    2. Yes that is human nature if only the victory and change we seek could be immediate instead we fall easily into old patterns

      Delete
    3. Yea..what to do...had me thinking about someone i cut off. Always left me feeling like I want more each time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar