Crumbly chocolate cake, 600 blog posts , life...


Text message said that a 43 year old man had died.. healthy man, I did not know he was 43 apparently from a bacterial infection. Last time I saw the man, he was a bit cynical about the new Government even though he was a supporter.

Text said. enjoy every day. 

Days are moving quickly. Some days are easier than others.  Enjoy every day.

Work to be done. Head hurting and paracetemol.

Chocolate cake made. For celebration. With banana instead of eggs and perhaps some mistake in the mixture, so it is crumbly but rich as hell.

600 blog posts since February.  The writing is good to help. Young man who works as a journalist talked about the difficult of writing. I know, I don't like to write for money . I am glad for the work and the Universe tends to send things which are not what I want.

I want chocolate cake. Enjoy every day. Hope to be useful and build good relationships and enjoy them.

The protest on Tuesday and Thursday. The active man with the megaphone, the man Ralph Peters who knows the news and who is singing solidarity for ever and mocking the Unions and those who agree with the salary increases.


The media people do not bother talking to him much.  He is protesting the salary increases with some of the other not so mad people.  He has planted all over the place. He said the goons at city hall have destroyed some of the plants and the trees.

I ask one journalist to take down his name so that when the put his picture in the papers, his name could be there.

His name is not there. Anonymous.

The man showed two palms which were growing on a parapet which he had planted.

Live life every day.  I could stuff myself with chocolate cake or go plant some palms with the man who would not be named in the newspapers.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar