Prayers of gratitude in the moon time...


Breezy evening and the gray sky come out blue. Another weird couple of days and the moon is out and the feelings are low and there is no time to hide or cover up or get away.

One of the yoga poses seems to make me low when I am finished and I get the idea that no, wait.. write.. about thanks, gratitude, happiness. It is elections and the headlines are ugly and I wonder about the reporters if their psyche is damaged from having to report so much crap.

So prayers, gratitude to work instead of the despair for
  • the bird that settle in the nest and watching me without flying away
  • knowing the amazing woman writer who say that it is good that I write and I should keep writing
  • the lil work opportunity that come and for all the work that comes and the ones which need fixing 
  • resisting the urge to cancel the meeting on the holiday
  • crappy chocolate cake which I keep saying I will never buy again and for oreo cookies
  • being able to connect a woman I never met except on email with a man I never met except on facebook for what looks like it will be a great project
  • the lifting of the restraining order by the former loved one, for being able to converse politely without reaching and touching and for breaking the order on no contact to send a text later to enquire of the health and for not worrying too much about the reply
  • replies to emails which I thought I should never have sent in the first place but because of who I am I sent
  • meeting Donna and Eustace Harcourt who keep picketing the AG for justice for the murder of their son
  • the feedback on the writing and for not despairing that the writing does not come easy and that some of the 
  • again, the restraining order that was lifted for three minutes and for carrying out the conversation without reaching out and touching and without turning away and not cursing the taxi for coming too damn early to break the conversation..
  •  being able to feel breeze and look at coconut tree in breeze and knowing that the moon will go into another phase

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar