Yoga of oily baiganee wid sour and juicy red salara from Mon Repos market

Something about the sour. It is made with cucumber, mango and pepper and other things I think. It seems like everybody who sells food in Mon Repos market buys from the same person. I like baiganee. Even if I am not hungry, I buy it if I see it.
And even though I know it is too oily, something about the baigan fried with the batter.. and I keep saying this is the last and it is useless. The food cases have all the baiganee and other fried stuff piled up with together.. fish cake, cassava ball, egg ball.. so I dont know if somethings help to press the oil out of the other things or what.

I am obsessing about how I need to lose weight . Every time I put on  clothes are tight and I feel heavy.

Plans not working out for many things, struggling with resolutions and maintaining wellness. Nothing working except eating. and Eating.

I say I have had enough sweet.. and I know the mental health thing requires a healthy body of sorts and there are pains all over again..

then I pass the case with the red , gleaming in the shadows - $60 for the slice or $300 for the whole thing.. I have the $300.. but I hold back.. .. . the coconut red and moist. You cannot see the pastry. 

To hell with it I say again. One last time I say again. I will fix things, use April to get back on track. After Easter.

The coconut was sweet after the oil and the sour from the baiganee. My fingers were stained.I wished I had some condensed milk for that salara. Is one of dem ting dat you eat and seh arite. I could dead now and I would have a smile pun meh face.

Next time when I say one last time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar