500 blog posts, 6 years, 97,000 views and an award..



"Will you write about this call" my (former) loved one asked me.

 I had explained that anybody who wants to know how I am doing can check my blog as I put my wellness business out there for all the world who cares to know.

I wondered whether I should write another blog about love  as the 500th post.  The 500 mark was passed writing the  Facilitation Thoughts project
The start  was noble. I certainly did not think about blogging about my mental health issues. This piece about my insanity, was the start of blogging not to improve my writing skills or to provide intellectual analysis and solutions to the problems of Guyana and the World, but to keep within some kind of bounds of sanity.

 And while the last 100 posts were being written, there was little no writing anywhere else. I wonder  about the intention to have improved the writing skills.

The Universe has a way of  turning things upside down, as I certainly did not expect the award at the time when I was not blogging about much else apart from wellness.

It is more difficult to put words together now - kind of like the stiff body and the reduced ability to do some kinds of exercise.


Praises to all those who blog in Guyana. There are multiple stories to be told.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar