13 (and more) ting I glad about is Black Friday 2015

Tomato and ginger on a newspaper heart

A complex week of struggling to staying focused and trying to get things done and not getting things done and then thinking of Black Friday and valentine and love

  1. I glad fuh de tomato and de ginger and fuh de man dat plant dem and reap them and have joy in selling them.
  2. I glad for all the people who keep planting food.
  3. I glad that I learn that fresh ginger make the food taste nice and that it is easy to store the ginger in the fridge in a zip loc bag and cut piece piece as you need it.
  4. I glad that I have patience to cut the ginger as I need it. I am glad for patience.
  5. I glad that austerity measures mean that I downgrade my DSL to the molasses version and that in addition to patience sometimes, there is nuff stuff I cannot see and have and life goes on.
  6. I glad that life goes on and time flies, that the joy passes and the sorrow passess too
  7. I glad that despite feeling like I would like to just lie down in a cool dark room and not move for awhile, I manage to get up. I glad that I walk when I don't feel like walking.
  8. I glad that the loud noise that wake me up at midnight and keep me awake was not robbers breaking in. 
  9. I glad that there is a mystery about what caused the noise because everything this morning was the same. I am glad for mystery generally as I still trying to learn and do something new and different every day.
  10. I glad that so far no matter how low I feel or how bad, that I try to do something new and different every day even when they are insignificant and I might not realise until I think about it. Like making hearts out of newspapers or finding love out of bad news.
  11. I glad that I still want to think about things and that there is work available which will force me to think about things 
  12. I am glad that there is work - both paid work and unpaid work - that there are always things which I have not finished and which have to be done.
  13. I glad that as I dream of things I want to do and have this list of things to be done, that I accept there are times when I can do things and there are times when I cannot do things that I want to do or use to do. I am glad that this acceptance does not mean that I give up, yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar