Moon time again...

Searing pain in the foot which comes about for no reason and thoughts of I wish I was dead.. thoughts which according to the journal I had this time last year.

Part of me laughs, and says.. well you are not dead, wish instead that you are alive. Remember when you used to run and think that despite everything.. the mind and the body that you will try the yoga routine again.

But it does not work. Body is unbending.. tensed up as if to try to stop the mind from racing through the spiral which goes nowhere.

Deep breathing and focussing on the body does not work this time either. It is easy to cry in frustration. But something is saying.. do what you could. Today.

So a few stretches, but the foot is paining and the soul is tired.

Something glowing in the sky. It is the moon again. There is no scientific evidence but there is a time for science and there is a time for finding comfort that you are not to blame again.

Someday soon my head will touch my knees, and I will go through the routine again. Every thought of I wish I was dead is followed by no you are not .. and now is not the time to think of these things.

I don't hate the moon though so I know I am okay.


Comments

  1. Chikungunya strikes again dude..whaddya mean for no reason at all?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar