Private conversations and decency

Someone who married send me a text to ask about seeing me nude and it is the kind of person who if I had less indecency I would have said yes, but something in my head about adultery but the texting back and forth if seen could probably have me trying to prove hard that I respect the institution of marriage and that I am not a home wrecker.

Another message from a married person that they look at me and wonder if things could have been different if I was the spouse. I delete that quickly.

Another person in a phone conversation talks about wanting to take a gun and shoot up in one of the government agencies not
Two email messages from me resulted in two spouses of loved ones (former loved ones?) being upset and angry. One spouse forgave me. I do not know the other spouse and doubt I will ever do.

The new media and technology - emails, phone conversations.. how to talk privately while imagining that it could be recorded and shared publicly?

When people who talk privately about their frustrations with the politics, social things and so on and yet publicly seem to endorse the status quo?

Or how to talk privately, and maintain the values privately? How to talk privately about black and coolie and white and chineee  people without being racial? How to talk privately with married people without cheating? How to talk privately about lust and love and sex without raping ? How to talk about frustration without talking about killing people and planning their gruesome deaths?

Listening as a man negotiates a coercion to bareback sex due to money and immigration status and conversing in explicit ways so that some sense is introduced to get out of that situation.

How to talk privately with people who are frustrated and ask them to make their frustrations public?

So in my less indecent way, in private conversations , some of them including telling the people who attracted to children to don't mistake my ability to listen with my validation of the attraction; and also challenging race when I could, and challenging sexual violence so that even if we lusting and so that it is the fantasy talking is about consensual sex rather than rape. How not to be a hypocrite and not bother so much about what if the public hears what I am talking , but ensuring that what I maintain in public is what I also maintain in private?


And about reminding the married people that they married, no matter how easy, how much we say.. but no, no.. is just one time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar