Open letter to the people of Berbice, Essequibo, Buxton, Agricola, Guyana and Linden

Dear Comrades
I am writing this letter myself because the person who supposed to write my letters is asking me to pay his  money for the assault fine first.

First of all, I want to address important matters related to things I am supposed to know about.

I am glad that the Finance Minister shared that list of people who getting paid and how much they getting paid. I am as shocked as many of you are.. since as you well know, I do not make the decisions as to who advises me and how much they get paid. And I dare not question this.

Further more, if you notice, I am not on that list of Advisors to the President.. that is because as Bharrat told yall last year before the elections, I do not collect any salary for advising the President.  In fact, I still advise the President when he wants to listen to me. Otherwise he just does his own thing and I have to fuddle along.

Yes, I know yall think I am the President, but internally we have an joint collective arrangement where there is a Supreme Leader who works behind the scenes and inspires the rest of us. We have no problem with this arrangement. The PPP/R has always relied on their own version of democracy. We also keep this very quiet because some people think that the  Supreme Leader is like that thing.. what they call it, what I apparently pay the Bishop and the Reverend and Pandit to talk about  - God.

Comrades - I know that many of you want to know what is going on with us... that I am not on my walk abouts - in fact - I have had to turn down several wedding invitations and so on because I not able with when some of you cussing me to tell me what I should or should not do.  So I want us to communicate with letters. It look like a nice civilised thing to do and someday, my legacy will be a compilation of letters written by me (well okay, and that man who knocking on my door for me to give him the money to pay his fine)
However, I expect to be eating some goat curry with Clem (at dat Summer ting coming up - dat what is it, apparently somebody advise me that I have to eat Jam as well since is some jam zone thing )


Comrades - I know yall also want to know about the lady and man who top that list. Well, yall want gender equality and so on, isn't it perfect that the most senior person who is not really working for me is a woman? And I know, she needs lessons in talking Guyanese - when I hear her talk I am reminded so much of Ma so that is the reason I keep her around.

And following her is an elderly gentleman - a man of words. A credit to our education system - he is a product of our finest school. While it is true that many of you cannot read this letter or understand him when he talks, he sounds really good. You can understand why it is that I cannot take his advice.. like you, I simply do not understand what it is he saying half of the time even though it sound nice.


Comrades, I wish that this Linden thing would finish - I mean, the real reason I do not want to go to Linden is that I friken people would not recognise me. Or that dey would recognise me and actually talk to me and not chase me out of de place so that then all my talk about extremist and so on would look stupid.

Long live democracy and our vision of a happy future for all of those who will continue to allow us to have our version of democracy!!!


Yours
Comrade Santa Claus








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar