Walking the last bit to see the moonrise

I told the guys I was going to walk extra, to keep walking back East on the wall so I could see the moon get brighter in the sky.

I was waiting to go and walk. It was a roughish day. My legs felt heavy. Body felt heavy. A lot of the dysfunctions surfaced and much as I tried to stay focussed... it was difficult. Two friends asked 'how things?' and I did not answer.

Things are taking long to do.. but I finished one other task with sadness too. But finishing is good. Stepped out for a cane juice to calm my head down - man said he ran out of lothas.

Tea was nice, whole wheat raisin bread with nut butter. This was not what I wanted to do.. to eat and eat - but managing.

On the seawall, I started the dry crying again, thinking of some of the interactions which seem to part of the mud. I wanted to stop and sit down. But I kept going. Reached UG and did not get to exercise.

Walked back. Saw two guys.. I know. Universe is amazing how it works. These guys.. both intelligent and sociable. Both of them with depression issues - one had a major breakdown a few years ago before graduating top of his class.

They wait for me to continue walking with them. The mask comes up again.. these guys do not talk about these things. So I keep the pace.. and we talk about PPP and politics and Linden and so on. And keep that up. My pace quickens as we walk West towards Kitty. We see the sunset

We turn back. The moon and breeze is nice. I then keep walking past the stop. East and I keep talking.. nonsense probably.. but I keep talking.

After not wanting to move, it is good to keep moving.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar