Coconut oil and soursop milkshake..

The lady look at me smiling.. she seated on a stool sipping her drink like in the movies. I was wandering around craving sweet.. resisting the urge to go for the Red Cherry Milkshake which seems to be averse for my stomach.. Stress over the last couple of months seems to have taken its toll so ....

So I see the place.. with blenders and so on, and the lady looking at me and smiling.. and I say okay.. give me the soursop milkshake... The lady smile and say.. yeah.. the soursop taste nice.. that is what I having..

And so we start gaffing.. while the girl in the grass skirt over her jeans.. blending up the milkshake..

The lady from Essequibo.. she come down but did not bother with Mash.. I told her I worked too. She say soursop good for you.. I say yes.. some people tell me how soursop and coconut oil and noni good for your beauty..and that coconut oil working for me as well on my skin

She smile.. and say - coconut oil.. she used to use as a child, her grandmother used to make.. but now.. not now the smell.. I say true true.. but the clear one dont smell.. lady peep she blackberry.. and put it back..
not like some people, dey answer back text and so on while dey talking to you..

Soursop milkshake come.. and it is nice.. and I sipping and the lady sipping.. and we gaffing.. no there is no place like this in Essequibo.. and she comes when she in town.. and that yes.. the elevator in the mall look scary.. she dont want to go alone.. i did not say.. leh we go up den.. but i say no, i does take the steps for exercise..

Our milkshake half way in the glass.. I see she looking to see how fast I drinking and I doing the same.. she say she got a cough.. I say ginger good for cough.. she say yes.. and we gaff and she smiling and the milkshake going down..

I have meh salt bag on the counter ( I heading to market).. I ask her what causing her cough.. she say.. is fan, that last night her husband had to take off the fan and it help her cough..

I finish off meh milkshake quick quick.. I say yes.. fan aint good, try the ginger.. and I say.. was nice talking.. have a nice trip and yuh right.. this milkshake nice.. and I pick up meh salt bag and head down to Bourda Market .. to my favourite vendor who does tell me ting like .. she cant believe nice man like me dont have wife and .. dat i look like i does lie plenty to woman and so on.. ( i never bother to compare her prices with anybody else)

Comments

  1. Who selling soursop milkshake in town?

    ReplyDelete
  2. City Mall.. ground floor there is a booth called Sunshine something near the food court

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar