If I am elected President, I dougla donald do swear

to uphold the constitution and I do declare that
1. I am glad that I do not have to suffer through parliament ever ever ever again

2. starting with the swearing in ceremony and my commitment to change, to serve whole wheat biscuit and coffee/swank to start the diet

3. Instead of a victory rally, I will join with others in walkathon from Georgetown to Buxton and back.. so when people hear march from Buxton they will come out and join for health and well being.

4. I will trim the cabinet. I will preserve the legacy of Pa, the father of the nation who when he became President in 1992, had a flatter belly than mine all through his term. I declare that all Cabinet members - men and women, must have a waist size which is smaller than or equal to Pa's waist size. 

5. I will no longer go to New Thriving or any other Thriving Chinese establishment to eat. I will ask Comrade Clement for some of his cornflakes instead.


6. I will ban airconditioning from my vehicles and offices, so I could sweat out the fat and save on fuel.


7. And finally, I will keep Mr Jagdeo as my personal trainer.. he has managed over the last 19 years to keep his belly flatter than many of us and I have a lot to learn from him

So help me whoever ....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar