My legacy will continue...

Comrades..
For the first time in the history of this country we will be breaking racial history and it is my pleasure to give you Dougla Donald as our next President... Comrades, forget about voting for candidate and all that nonsense, we in the PPP/R have broken true grounds by actually putting up a candidate who has all the races of Guyana in him - well the important races anyway - and who is a man of the people. Comrades, this man never tek any Minister wuk or advisor wuk and yall know the pressure that I am under for people who want to be Minister.

Comrades.. once again we have those anti-poor people hounds who do not want to see the poor people in our Party get rich and build nice houses like them complaining about us giving away Guyana. Comrades... we have an Indian man who want to cut down some tree and has paid us lots of money for it. And they complaining. Now when I give Guyana to God - nobody complained, those damn hypocrites. But What do you think I meant when I say i was giving Guyana to God? If God exist everywhere and in everyone of us, then God exist in those Asians and Indians and so on who will give us money and gifts to take away pieces of Guyana.. so Comrades, that is what I meant by Giving Guyana to God..  God deh in all the people who we selling out Guyana to.


Comrades, some of you are also saying how I twist up my mouth about the man who back track and use his money to print newsprint to cuss me and my friends up. Comrades, I was not condemning that man.. I was stating that man's credentials to be an associate of my successor. That man only fault is that he still has his US visa.


And comrades, I thank you for endorsing our Candidate.. I know some of you vex bad but I say go back to the rum shops we have encouraged to prosper and deal with your issues there.

I would like to offer my admiration to those comrades who did not push us to do stupid things like voting for leader and so on..and who remembered their origins and all the things that they stand to lose and withdrew.

That kind of ignorance. about voting and contentiousness is reserved for the other parties who are anti-working class and anti-poor people and who have time to waste and have no other ways of building consensus.

Comrades.. you have life good now.. no more lines for you, except at the Embassy. The police will look after you as long as you look after them. While some of you have lost out to climate change and flood and so on, some of us have found ways to make money from climate change.

All of you can buy what you want and you can bring in and carry out what you want.. we have no restrictions on anything coming in and out of Guyana anymore - we remove the CANU from the wharf to help with that.

While other leaders have blood on their hands, the only blood on my and Dougla Donald hands is from the lil blackpudding dat we like to eat now and then.

Comrades the future continues to be bright! As long as Dougla Donald can keep with going to every cricket match, every football match, every state function, every where I going, every crusade, every yajna, every dance.. kartel, beenie man, terry gajraj.. whatever.. and dat you continue not to bother with those Western things like democracy and transparency and so on.. den you will continue to prosper.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar