I am gonna talk some more

Comrades, comrades, comrades
I am gonna have to talk some more because people are talking all kinds of nonsense which I am gonna have to deal with now before I go on my next trip.
First, to be clear, There will be no third term for me.. none, zilch.. no third term. I told my supporters and my friends and the enemies who pretend to be my friends that I do not want a third term.. in fact I never wanted a first or second term but they made me do it because there was no one else, they made me do it, do you think it is fun to have your life under scrutiny and have people cuss you up and then you have to cuss them up back, so I am gonna build me a house and I am gonna be gone before the end of 2011 unless they make me stay on for a longer second term..

Who is they, ,you ask.. well, I know.. I am fed up with this opposition thing, and now some people are behaving as though I am part of the opposition.. NO, I did not throw that channa to fight fire with fire or to send messages to sour old people who are standing in my way. NO, my left wing supporters did not give that poor man America that grenade because they want to send a message Death to America , I do not have any more left wing supporters who are anti-american, a lot of my supporters have US citzenship and only use the word comrade when they are drinking their high priced liquor. I know the opposition also have problems because they have their own opposition too.

And NO comrades, I did not ask the livestock man to stay on because his experience with sheep would be useful for elections, I said explicitly that now that my government give him a job, we cannot let him go, so I ask him to resign from the job which I cannot fire him from.. I am gonna sort this one out soon as soon as I make sense of it

NO Comrades, I am not vex wid de police for succumbing to the minibus people.. some of you thought I was gonna step in and be the saviour like how i did with the vendors.. but NO, I am not vex dat the police did that before me so now I have to find some other people to save... I KNOW that I do not need votes any more , people think that I am doing all this saving because I need votes for a third term, but NO third term

YES Comrades, I intend to live in this house with the library and office and gym and jacuzzi and those working class things. I am gonna live a good life for all that they make me do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar