Cornflakes DNA

Comrades, well those of you who would bother with me..

Since we last spoke, I have made sure that I did not go anywhere near any pastures so no goat aint bite me foot. In fact, I have a security detail to ensure that no goats come near me.. and I also keep my foot safe, especially when I go near cabinet... but nobody notices me there anyways.. And I am thankful that the supreme leaders did not put me in agriculture, because it seem that goat bite the man in agriculture foot and the rumours stop about he turnin' president.

I have said to the party that while my suits are not Armani, and my house dont have jacuzzi as yet, that I am qualified to become president because I eat plain bland cornflakes for breakfast. My hair is also receding so nobody could be bothered with to see from hair what my race is.

This I think is neutral.. some people who eat provisions and bread, others eat roti and curry.. well I eat cornflakes. This is because I have the right mix up DNA to be the President.. well I am not a woman nor do I have portuguese as far as I know.. so I plan to link up with a portuguese woman to be my running candidate and then we will represent everyone in Guyana.

I do not think is necessary to go to University to be President.. all the previous Presidents have been to University and now I believe it is a time for change and to be future thinking. As you know, the school system has been producing thousands whose education and whose literacy is in at a level with our development strategy.  Future voters will look for a man like them, so that is another reason why I have indicated my interest.

I also took this difficult Minister position because I know nobody likes the po-po and that makes me popular since everybody at least knows my name even if they are cursing me, so I have no problem with other comrades going along with our Most Most Supreme Leader on his visits, we believe in a level playing field for everybody in our party to gain popularity.

I do not have interest in internet  and stuff like that, so please keep asking me from time to time as to what is happening with my proposal to be president. I am humbly awaiting my comrades decision' and I will accept it, as long as they do not ask me to stop eating cornflakes for breakfast or to change my DNA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar