The dog in the mandir..

There was a dog bracing the wall in the mandir.  A man was sitting next to her. I know it is her because of the teats. A real dog, not a person who I am calling a dog. I thought, what the hell.. and I looked at the two men who sit next to the dog on the nice red carpet. It was at Rama Krishna Mandir , second night of Navratra.

Nobody seemed to be bothered with the dog.. or is like Hindu people, usually tolerant of most things once they not making noise. I know at another mandir they sometimes had problems with a smelly drunk man and the president had to battle between asking the man to leave/chasing him out or have the people leave the mandir in masses.. no easy thing.. but this dog, was not smelly or barking or anything like that.

The old man said to leave the dog.. and I just wondered if on this nice plush carpet, who else sit down and where they come from.. and I wonder how often they clean it.. carpet hard to clean. But the Ramayana is clear ".. all animate and inanimate beings, including the subhuman species, gods, men and demons in short, the whole of this universe is My creation and I am equally compassionate
to all. Of these, however, he who adores Me in thought, word and deed, forswearing arrogance and wiles " so the dog come in the mandir and sit down and doing like many of us, just sitting down because we aint got nowhere else to go or the dog like the ambience too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar