this man has tried the eucalyptus lubricant..

The American chinese Girl was shouting in her high heels for people to come and try condoms and play with them and do fun things with condoms.. (er except that).. she had lots of lubricant there and said it was okay to taste the lubricant (wondered if she put any on her icecream).. and with my cough and sore throat i pick up the eucalyptus one and she say. yes, it is like a massage gel and she put lil on my hand and I smell it.. and it smell awful, i was not going to taste it , but apparently it dont have menthol so no burning

....but she tell some of the older people who looking at her with the kind of look like is what wrong wid she.. that this man has tried it, you could try it too..

I mek condom badge because everybody has to condomise.. is funny, they have people walking around with condom and aids ribbon pin up on their suit jacket.. and I have one pin on my belly under a piece of green cloth because I had to make a 'badge' and then get a voucher for a teeshirt - I should have packed less.

I get a feeling that people would believe lubricant is for eating and condoms for pinning on your clothes by the time this conference done.. a man behind me ask why would people want to wear a green condom... girl say in her nice marketing voice that young people (maybe some old people) wanted fun colours and flavours and scents.. so Durex meking big money..

I ask the woman how much for the condom and lubricant in third world countries - she say she don't know.

They dont have money for AIDS treatment but they printing plenty colour card and thing which people throwing away, what bloody waste , I glad i avoided the flipping barbecue which the dutch government had for 'MSM' , I mean shoots, they have nuff thing which that money could do in this economic crisis


 Today i wanted to fly out of vienna and continue my trip and i wished i had said no instead of yes.. the jet lag, the overwhelming presentations, the crowds, the  heat, smelling cigarette smoke everywhere,  and then cold.. getting to me , the hotel stupidness..  I should really have recommended somebody else to come here who would have been more keen and know how to  manage their way around

but I deh hey, had some conversations to put up on the blog, that is why I deh hey,  and some of the conversations were good.. strange ones but if i quit now, they would not happen


This afternoon, I walk around Vienna with a couchsurfer who had visited Guyana and who like me thought that was we not meeting up.
The man kept dissing the tourist traps.. it was funny... but was good to get the stories.. like how he asks people how high they think the church steeple is and the initial reaction he thinks is a cultural one - those who say they dont know include Latin Americans, and Asians estimate.. the gaff is good.  I see the place from where Hitler addressed Austria.. apparently the propaganda was good in that they showed a big crowd, but the crowd was set up in line with the camera lens!

We eat sachertorte, then he show me a turkish bakery not far from here which have good baklava so, yeah.. i gotta try to relax, meditate do something .. chill,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar