Please don't do number 2 or it will smell ...

So..  I take the chinee bushttp://www.chinatownbus.com from DC to NY. Everybody I talk to say that I good, that is some big adventure and tribulation. This bus was meant to transport Chinese people from one chinatown to another chinatown and then people find out and the as happens with globalisation, the thing get tek ovah.

So we reach early and I sit down. I ask the man where the bus going and he tell me to look on the board. I say which board, he get up and he show me the board and on the board i see that the bus going to allen street and canal street. He say it write on the board. I shut my mouth in case the man dont put me on the bus.

So we get on the bus. The bus driver say that we going philly first. He also explain that we dont have regular toilet on the bus, that the toilet just have lid.. i say whah? They have a posey at the back of the bus. The man say.. also, since is a special toilet , please don't do number 2, or the bus will smell. 

We then go on we way.. and i hope that nobody dont have no diarrohea or so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar