Not another blog...

I cannot drive a car or ride a bicycle. This is not normal for men. So I have to use the minibuses to move . Minibus journeys can be long and boring. My mind wanders a lot and I get some brilliant ideas unless I am engaged in conversations or just listening to the conversations. I got the courage to start this blog after listening to conversations in a minibus about healthcare.

I am nervous about this blogging thing. I do not read many other blogs but I like browsing some of them.  Some people have liked the thinks I have written, others have said I need to learn how to write while others have called the things nonsense. The feedback is good.

I am blogging too because I want to be able to write and to practice writing and to be coherent. Writing is a good way to settle and organise thoughts. The next journey begins...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar