If ah wuz de nex beauty queen interviewing Ms Harper

Jus' like how people dreaming about we gun have national unity wid people who gun tink exactly like we , de blasted low grade ganja in dis place had me dreaming dat i was a beauty queen and den i start to have psychotic conversations wid de nice Ms Harper, lady dat de PPP choose to run against Mr Nagamootoo.

So I imagine dat if i was de beauty queen (I tink once a queen, always a queen) asking de questions , and what I would expect de PERFECT answers to be .. choking hey.. (dis weed is really bad and like it mix wid someting )


Me : You  have a beautiful smile and recently there has been an interest in the smiles of prominent women. How often do you floss?

What would be a Perfect Answer from Ms Harper : 
Thank you for having me here. I floss before and after prayers .

Me :   How much money do you think a woman in your position should spend on her smile?




Perfect Answer from Ms Harper :

I also attend the Cheddi Jagan Dental Clinic  where I understand many people pray before and after going too as they do with our public health system. I also have a black sage bush on my verandah and I use fresh coconut oil available from the local women's co-operatives which produce fresh coconut oil for women who cannot spend money on their smiles.


Me :   I was surprised that you were a teenage mother. Do you know that teenage mothers can never be beauty queens and cannot ever be beauty ambassadors for the country?

Perfect Answer from Ms Harper :
There was never a beauty requirement to be an ambassador for Guyana. There was a time apparently when there was some thing about a race requirement but all that was changed. Do you know if beauty queens are allowed to enter Politics?


Me :  Of course we can. But our purpose is not to promote division but national unity and national pride and so on. Sarah Palin is a beauty queen who wanted to be President of the United States. What do you think of Sarah Palin? Isn't she awesome?

Perfect Answer from Ms Harper :
I have not had time as yet to examine the beautiful women in politics. I have heard though that one of my open minded former bosses might be inspired by Sarah Palin and he has adopted some similar stances when representing his party - I mean our party.

Me : You said that you prayed before making the decision to change your career and to choose the party. Do you pray to a different God from the one that the Opposition and the other people who want to know how you could do such a thing pray to?

Perfect Answer from Ms Harper :   I think my party has a lot of prayerful people who support it and the party has done well to reach out to all the Gods of the prayerful people.

Me :  People can't help noticing that you are so far the only woman campaigning with a whole set of men whose beauty probably lies within rather than outside. What makeup tips would you give to those men?

Perfect Answer from Ms Harper :  I have not bothered with the other persons but am focusing on my own campaign. I know that the supporters and so would have all the makeup tips and so for their politicians and will be able to point out where the others could improve on their makeup.

Me :  That is so awesome. You are so awesome. Everybody is so awesome.

Perfect Answer from Ms Harper : Yes, I think so too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar