The yoga of diclofenac..

The penis lost and I decided to take a diclofenac to ease the pain around the waist and hips which is junior arthritis.
I was determined to bear it out, to try to move and walk but it became annoying since sitting, walking, standing was getting to be more stupid and even the yoga pushing was not working out.

12 hours after the diclofenac , the Surya Namaskar was nice and flowing and I sat in lotus position in the mandir without having to fidget or move around or get out. There is a little reminder.

There is all kind of diclofenac available.. the cheap little brown ones to the coated capsules. Because it has some effect on the stomach for some of us.

And I know that this will not last forever as the tablet will wear off.
That's the thing though.. these things which remove  pain , so easy to become hooked on painless living and the things which might help them.  And I think of those memories of encounters with people which bring spasms which though are not as annoying as not being able to pick up paper from the ground.


I wonder now - should I take this diclofenac as weekly treat in case if I take daily,  one day the pain is no longer removed?  And I wonder if there is some treat to remove some of those other memory causing pains?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar