Dear tumeric flower...


Dear tumeric flower..
You were completely unexpected in the week much like the 'I love you' from the loved one who has been shunning me and who is afraid of me,  and the meeting with two amazing men ,  the termites which appeared suddenly and the other things.

The heat is crazy.. a man told me that he installed an AC in his room and that helped his mood a lot. It is difficult to adapt and adjust to so many things at one time, and everything seems sudden.

It is the first time you have appeared since the plant has been in the pot. I have not checked the roots and I imagine there is useful tumeric there for healing.. but somehow the energy to clean and peel is not there.

Tumeric is supposed to be good for the stiffness all over.. and I wonder if you are a reminder that drastic changes have to be made not so much for the physical activity, but the mental thoughts which tighten the body including now down to the fingers.

You have appeared as the other plants around you are dying and I can't seem to fix those plants as I can't seem to fix so many other things. The other flowers I hoped for have also gone.

Time keeps moving quickly and I feel as though I am not taking advantage of all the opportunity I have to heal.

As I write this, you have already died and I don't know when the other tumeric flower would appear.  I hope that it will be a surprise too in a week of strange things.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar