Tomato and marrid man pok' on the tawa


Roti finish cooking and fire turn off . The tawa is hot though and I think of the all the heat being wasted.

I slice up some tomatoes and put on the hot tawa. Sometimes I cut up  some sweet peppers and add them. The hot tawa is not really a stove top grill, but it seems to work. The tomato tastes different when it is done this way, from say when it is steamed or fried up.

Today I decided to throw some frozen married man pok' on the tawa.

The steam was fragrant.
I  don't think I have every smelled the married man pok' like this in the kitchen. 
I hope the taste remains with the tomato.

Mental health management requires small opportunities to be creative and try new things. Nothing fancy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar