Thank you CLICO

Comrades

I continue to make you happy and to ensure that your livelihoods are good and that there is enough perfume in the country to cover the sour smells.


First, I want to thank CLICO for that mistake and putting things in jeopardy.. how else would I have been able to show my benevolence to all of you?

Second, when it comes to questions, please do not raise your hands because I do not want to smell anybody arm pit. I will select who I want to ask me questions to avoid any sour smells.

Look at you, some of you did not vote for me.. and yet you are happier today than at any time in your life. The PNC/C has never achieved this at any time in their rule, well when Hoyte brought back flour and dhal maybe.


Comrades, like you, I am fed up with the sour smelling people. Some of you have complained that in the minibus, you have to  sit next to sour smelling people. Some of you have the same problem in the rum shop, some of you have the same problem when you are in the lines at the shows we put on for you.
I do not go to rum shops nor have I ever been in a minibus (I nearly went in one to New Amsterdam but I hear that you have to stop at the bridge and then I dont have money to buy plantain chips and.. )

Me, I stay far from sour people, look at my Cabinet, my bodyguards ensure that that we have copious amounts of Limacol.. even for those who alcoholic, they rinse their mouths with Limacol so that they get the benefit of the alcohol and I get the freshness of a breeze in a bottle when I allow them to speak.. no, I have not asked THAT minister about any accident because instead of using Limacol for his mouth, he used Jeyes Fluid which you know does not smell nice.

Comrades, the arrangements are in place for you to get back your money. I will be there to smell every one of you, so that there will be two lines, one for the sour people who I will also be paying back, no discrimination, you can leave the money if you dont want it,
and for the rest of you.


Comrades, thank you for the applause . I know that you are happy. I know that you and I together will not bother too much about where the money coming from and how we came to this decision to hand out the money and that you have forgiven the people who have stolen it in the first place. You and I will work together, we are moving forward and we find the solutions. We are not negative.

Please join with me and let us hold our noses together so that we can show the sour people that we do not care about them.

I apologise, some of you have forgotten that holding your nose to avoid the sour smell could leave you gasping for breath and then you start to inhale large amounts of the stink.

God Bless Guyana and Long Live the people, at least those of you fragrant people who have remained here with me.

Comments

  1. I was appalled. If he could insult two citizens like that - he insulted all citizens. Behaviour unbefitting of the office.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turpentine mango madness

Re-writing Irfaan Ali's disgraceful statement after accepting his comrade's resignation

My experience with depression - Dr Raquel Thomas-Caesar